...::true love of books::...

  • RSS
  • Comment Feed
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • Twitter

Twitter

November R.A.K. Wrap Up

Posted by Temara - -

I had a wonderful time participating in R.A.K. this month. This was my third month participating in R.A.K. I received many books that I can't wait to read!!

Received:

1. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter 

from Amber The Musings of ALMYBNENR


2. One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholt 

from Melissa @Book Nerd Reviews


3. Swoon by Nina Malkin

Swear by Nina Malkin 

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick 

Cresendo by Becca Fitzpatrick 

Fallen by Lauren Kate

Torment by Lauren Kate 

Haven by Kristi Cook 

Hourglass by Myra McEntire (ARC)

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost (ARC)

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare 

from Maria Davis @Mystifying Paranormal Reviews 


4. Pyxis by K.C. Neal

Between by Cyndi Tefft 

from Memrie @darkangel88


5. Beautiful Disaster by Jaime McGuire
from Joli

I sent out:

1. Major Crush by Jennifer Echols 
to Juli Hugnh 

2. Desire by Kailin Gow 
to Lilly 

3. $7 dollar Amazon GC 
to Lethea B.


I'll be participating again in the month of December!! Yay!! I can't wait to give out more books especially with Christmas coming up!! You can find my wishlist here if you would like to send me a gift --> http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2NT83HWAS54PB

That's my R.A.K. Wrap Up what did you get/send?

Leave a Reply