...::true love of books::...

  • RSS
  • Comment Feed
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • Twitter

Twitter

October RAK Wrap Up

Posted by Temara - -

I want to thank everyone for the RAK's I received this month.
Recieved:
Michelle Greathouse for the book Shadow Bound by Erin Kellison
Danielle Gorman for the book Don't Tempt Me by Loretta Chase
emmad for the kindle ebook Silver Shark (Kinsmen Series) by Ilona Andrews
@Luvdaylilies for the kindle ebook Shattered (Dream Realms Trilogy) by Sophia Sharp
Gave:
emmad a kindle ebook Overlord : Fringe, Book 2 by Anitra Lynn McLeod

I want to say thanks to everyone that sent me a RAK and I promise I'll try to send more RAK's out this month. It was just a hard month for me because my grandma has been in the hospital. Anyways thanks again everyone!! :)

Leave a Reply